Sunday, June 6, 2010

First Seek to Obtain My Word

"Seek not to declare my word, but first seek to obtain my word, and then shall your tongue be loosed; then if ye desire, you shall have my Spirit and my word, yea, the power of God unto teh convinving of men" (Doctrine and Covenants 11:21 from revelation given to the Prophet Joseph Smith in 1829)


On Wednesday, June 2, Schwester Carroll began her training to be a representative of Jesus Christ. She will be spending 9 weeks of her time in intensive training of the German language, and how to teach the truths of God's plan of happiness for his children. She maintains a disciplined schedule and is with two other sister missionaries 24/7. She has sacrificed school, work, entertainment, her entire life in order to serve the Lord with her entire heart, might, mind and strength. I am so proud of her.

Note: this post is from Sarah
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment